Last Date For Submission of Application: 15 April 2022
Education: Graduate (Science/Engineering, any stream), MBA (HR). Desirable Experience: 2years or above.
Job Requirements: Key responsibility areas
- Achieve organisational goals
- Work Culture
- Hiring and team management / Team integration /Workforce empowerment
- Internal and external coordination/ All correspondence /Raise invoice /Analyse payment collection status
- Coordinate for office activities / Maintenance of all amenities & facilities
- Coordinate innovative measures/ new initiatives
- Coordinate for organisations’ initiatives
- Respond to customers in the least possible time
- Track the development of ongoing projects/ coordinate with all teams, as and when required to ensure the success of the projects and activities within organisation.
- Assist the management for coordination at all ends.
- Develop the documents/ correspondence / projects as & when guided by the management team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge about the industry
- HR services experience
- Integrity and transparency are the highest priority.
- IT skills, Presentations skills, Technology Competence
- Quick learner
- Sharp understanding of concurrent issues
- Time management
- Problem solving
Based at Cities: Any city, preferably in Hyderabad/Lucknow. Last Date For Submission of Application: 15 April 2022. Mandatory: Commitment for min. 3 years.